Websites Have Defects, Too.
Doesn’t Your Website Deserve an Inspection?
- Identify issues that could be costing you clients
- Ensure your website is following current best practices
- Get a detailed report with expert recommendations
Are Website Defects Costing You Clients?
You know that every home has a few defects. We know that websites have defects, too.
Our Website Inspection:
- Identifies website defects that could cost you clients.
- Uncovers common performance and usability issues.
- Ensures your website follows current best practices.
- Educates you about your website.
Our Inspection Guarantee:
- If we don't find any defects during your first paid website inspection, the inspection is on us.
Your homepage is the most important property you’ll ever inspect!
You Know Homes… We Know Websites
Home inspectors know the value of a great home inspection. We know the value of a great website.
Our Inspection Process:
- Is designed to identify website defects that may negatively impact your website's usability or performance.
- Begins with a non-invasive, manual inspection of your website by an experienced inspector.
- Includes a review of all essential pages listed in our Standards of Practice.
- Utilizes the same inspection and reporting software used by home inspectors.
- Finishes with a detailed report in your inbox.
Our Detailed Inspection Report:
- Gives you a detailed summary of your website inspection.
- Allows you to quickly review the defects found on your your website.
- Includes defect rankings so you know what to focus on first.
- Includes screenshot images of visible website defects.
- Includes resources on applying best practices.
Sample Website Inspection Report
We’ve applied years of website training and support experience to our website inspection process.
How It Works
Order Your Inspection
Go to our Services page or click the “Get Inspected” button to order your website inspection online.
Sit Back & Relax
Relax while an experienced website inspector performs a manual inspection of your website according to our Standards of Practice.
Get Your Report
We will email your detailed inspection report within three business days.